Two additional dates for drive through COVID-19 testing have been added. On Wednesday April 8th there will be a drive through testing site in South Bend. On Thursday April 9th a second drive through testing will be conducted in Long Beach.
Drive through testing priority groups now include those who are symptomatic AND in one of the following groups:
– Includes all staff, such as kitchen staff, maintenance, etc., who work in healthcare facilities, including long term care and assisted living facilities.
– Also includes home health care workers.
2. Symptomatic Vulnerable adults in a congregate setting.
3. Symptomatic Public Safety workers (law enforcement, including corrections officers, fire fighters, EMS)
4. Symptomatic Pharmacy employees and grocery store employees and other employees who work in businesses that serve the public.
5. Symptomatic People who are immune compromised
6. Symptomatic People over 65 years of age
7. Symptomatic Pregnant women
One or more of the following symptoms are required for testing: fever >100.4 degrees, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
Appointments for those meeting the criteria of a symptomatic priority group (outlined above) can be made by calling the Pacific County Emergency Operations Center at 360-875-9407 or 360-642-9407.
For more information, please contact the Direct Response line at (360) 875-9407 / (360) 642-9407 or [email protected]