If your travel plans take you over Snoqualmie Pass at night this week, you will need to add an hour to your drive due to closures for rock blasting.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews will close I-90 at 7 p.m. for about an hour Tuesday, May 3, Wednesday, May 4 and Thursday, May 5. During rock blasting closures eastbound drivers will be stopped at milepost 56 near Gold Creek and westbound drivers will be stopped at milepost 62 near the Stampede Pass interchange.
WSDOT and contractor crews resume work to repaint the Vantage Bridge next week. Drivers will experience single lane closures during the day in both directions from mileposts 137 to 138 Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 6.
Drivers will experience delays Monday, May 2 through Friday, May 6 during the day and at night through multiple work zones from milepost 56 near Hyak to milepost 102 near Ellensburg.
Drivers are encouraged to check our What’s Happening on I-90 Webpage for specific daily impacts and locations.
WSDOT provides a variety of tools to help plan your trip over Snoqualmie Pass:
- Sign up for email updates.
- Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras.
- Check the weekly Construction Updates and Traffic pages for region-wide updates.
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM.
- Follow us on Twitter @snoqualmiepass.
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511.