It’s out with the old and in with the new. Contractor crews for the Washington State Department of Transportation are finished replacing six signal systems, constructing sidewalks, ramps and widening the roadway in multiple locations in Aberdeen and Hoquiam. These modern signals are expected to help improve traffic flow along US 12, US 101 and SR 109 in Grays Harbor County.
Work occurred at the following locations:
- Emerson Avenue and Simpson Avenue
- West Wishkah Street and Alder Street
- Alder Street and Market Street
- Park Street and Market Street
- Heron Street and Park Street
- East Heron Street and F Street
WSDOT would like to thank motorists, bicyclists and pedestrians for their patience during this $4.4 million improvement project.