On Sunday, Nov. 9, at 6 p.m., a new Denny’s will open its doors in Aberdeen (418 W. Heron Street), unveiling its all-new, locally-inspired design and diner menu with an all day celebration. To celebrate the opening of its newest location and thank the surrounding community for its support, Denny’s will offer games and prizes along with giveaways of some of the diner’s most beloved dishes all day on Wednesday, Nov. 19.
At Denny’s, America’s diner, everyone is always welcome – welcome to drop in 24/7, welcome to enjoy good food and great value, and now Denny’s welcomes local residents, guests and visitors to stop by its newest location in Aberdeen. Located at 418 W. Heron Street, the new diner will officially open its doors on Sunday, Nov. 9, at 6 p.m.
To celebrate the opening of its newest location and thank the surrounding community for its support, Denny’s will offer games and prizes along with giveaways of some of the diner’s most beloved dishes all day on Wednesday, Nov. 19. The first 100 guests to stop by the restaurant between 9 and 10 a.m. will receive a free Grand Slam breakfast, which includes two buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two bacon strips and two sausage links; the first 25 guests to dine with Denny’s from noon to 1 p.m. will get a free classic hamburger and fries and the first 25 guests from 6 p.m. onward will get a free dinner entrée.
“As America’s diner, Denny’s guests have come to our diners to sit back, relax and enjoy delicious, hearty meals for more than 60 years. We hope to bring that same sense of community to Aberdeen with this new restaurant,” said Denny’s district manager Prashant Sharan. “From breakfast any time to satisfying lunches and dinners, if hungry fans are in the mood for it, chances are we’re serving it.”
The new diner will have a significant impact on the Aberdeen community by creating more than 50 jobs for local residents and is conveniently situated at the corner of West Heron and South Jefferson Streets, next to the L&I Department and near the Safeway. Denny’s is also known for providing its customers with tremendous value, including these great deals:
- $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu® – Denny’s all day, every day value menu lets guests choose from 16 dishes at affordable prices, including traditional favorites as well as several new a la carte items.
- Kids Eat Free – Guests can receive up to two free kids meal for children ages 10 and under with the purchase of each adult entrée. The offer is good from 4 to 10 p.m. on Tuesdays, and menu items and prices may vary.
- “Fit Fare” – Delicious choices that are good for you, too. Denny’s “Fit Fare” options feature healthy choices like egg whites and hearty wheat breads that can be substituted into any meal for no extra charge. Using the expansive Build Your Own Grand Slam® menu, diners have more than 250 ways to build a meal with 550 calories or less, and 32 ways to build a meal of 400 calories or less. With plenty of simple substitutions and healthy “Fit Fare” entrees found throughout the lunch and dinner menu, Denny’s makes it easy for you to eat well on the go.
- Free Birthday Grand Slam®– Celebrate your special day with a free Original Grand Slam® meal at participating Denny’s restaurants. The Original Grand Slam® offer is free for the birthday guy or gal who can show proof that it’s their birthday, and is good for dine-in only.
- AARP Members Save 15 Percent – Show your AARP membership card at participating Denny’s restaurants and save 15 percent off your total check.
About Denny’s Corp.
Denny’s is one of America’s largest full-service family restaurant chains, currently operating more than 1,680 franchised, licensed and company-owned restaurants across the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Puerto Rico and New Zealand. For further information on Denny’s, including news releases, please visit the Denny’s website at www.dennys.com.
Connect with Denny’s