Veteran’s Affairs Benefits Assistance has returned to the WorkSource Grays Harbor office in Aberdeen. Office co-manager Ron Schmidt tells us from 9am to 3pm every Friday, JC will be on hand to help with disability compensation, vet and survivor pensions, as well as aid and attendance access.
To schedule an appointment, call JC at (253) 961-9965
The Worksource Grays Harbor Office id located at 511 West Heron Street in Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project