Motorists may encounter traffic delays on US 12 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday while crews repair highway median barrier. From 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance crews will close the left lanes of both eastbound and westbound US 12 along a 1.5-mile segment of highway between Central Park and Montesano. Each day crews will move their operations, focusing efforts on median barrier located between mileposts 3 and 8.
Motorists are advised to expect slight delays and to add extra time to reach their destinations.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project