Elk crossing Highway 12 caused a 3-car accident and blocked traffic near Keys Road in Satsop last night. The Washington State Patrol reports no injuries. A large herd was crossing the highway when two cars from the West, and one from the Eastbound lanes struck elk in the herd just before 9 Monday night. Westbound lanes were partially blocked for about an hour, while Eastbound lanes were fully blocked, and reopened after more than 2 hours. A 48 year old Aberdeen man, a 25 year old Aberdeen woman, and a 39 year old Virginia woman were in 3 separate vehicles, one of which was totaled, the other two were towed from the scene.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project