A 27 year old Taholah man was airlifted to Harborview yesterday after his motorcycle collided with a school bus. The Washington State Patrol tells us he was riding with no helmet on the shoulder of Ocean View Drive North around 4:30 Monday when he lost control and ran into the school bus, which was stopped at an intersection. No injuries were reported from the bus driver, or the 15 children aboard at the time. The 27 year old was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center with undisclosed injuries. The State Patrol reports the accident is under investigation.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project