A Tacoma man died yesterday evening after his car went into Lake Cushman, off of North Staircase Road in Mason County. The Washington State Patrol tells us the passenger was able to escape the car and swim to shore. The Mason County Coroner notified family of 20 year old Joseph Dusek overnight, his 2000 Audi TT was Southbound when it left the road to the right, rolled and came to rest upside down in the lake. The passenger, a 19 year old Lacey man was injured and transported by aid to Mason General Hospital. Trooper Richardson’s report lists “wheels off the roadway” as the cause of the accident.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project