A man walked into the Bank of the Pacific in Ocean Shores this afternoon and handed the teller a note that said he wanted all of the $100 bills, or he was going to “blow the place sky high.
Deputy Police Chief Russ Fitz tells KBKW the 23 year old Ocean Shores man walked out of the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash around 4:30 Wednesday afternoon. He walked about three blocks down the road to Point Brown Avenue where he surrendered to Officer Chris Iversen, and is now held on bank robbery charges. The man was later transported to the Grays Harbor County Jail and booked for Robbery 1st Degree.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project