MONTESANO, Wash. – Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s Deputies pulled the body of a 55-year-old Montesano man out of a burning trailer Thursday morning. The Montesano Fire Department was called to the mobile home park off of Poplar road just after 9 a.m. Thursday to find the mobile home fully engulfed in flames. The single resident was pronounced dead at the scene. Crews from Montesano and Fire District 2 kept the flames contained to the single home, a cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project