The Monte Elma road will be closed at the Satsop River Bridge in East Grays Harbor County next week for seismic retrofit and preventative maintenance scheduled to start May 27th, and run through August 20th. Signs will detour drivers back to US 12 until the work is complete.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project