ELMA, Wash. - In hopes of getting new festival and event grant applications for the 2013 Grays Harbor Tourism Festival, Event and Promotions Grant Program, Grays Harbor Tourism is pleased to bring our valued constituents some top notch education. Don’t miss this great opportunity to come and learn new how to correctly fill out the GH Festival and Event Grant forms, and IT IS FREE! Grays Harbor Tourism is partnering with Tracy Wood of the City of Hoquiam, to present the workshop at no charge to you.
This seminar will take place:
Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012
From 1-3 pm
at the Hoquiam Timberland Library Meeting Room
You must RSVP for the workshop to Kelly Peterson-Lalka at 360-482-2651 or email email@example.com.
Eligible applicants/entities for the GH Grant Program must be located within Grays Harbor County and be:
1) Established non-profit 501(c) 3 & (c) 6 organizations
2) City, County or Other Government Agencies (Excluding those who collect their own 3% funds)
3) Tourism Related Facilities and Operations of Grays Harbor County
Eligible Expenditure Includes:
1) Multi-media (newspaper, magazine, TV & radio)
2) Design & print of posters, flyers, brochures & banners
3) Other event specific promotional materials
4) Internet advertising
5) Those elements specific to the event that are viewed as an attractant to potential tourists
a. Example: Entertainment, Educational Speakers
6) Those elements specific to an event deemed necessary to support the infrastructure and/or operation of the activity and accommodate the public health and safety needs of potential tourists.
a. Example: Sani-Cans
7) Permanent signage related to Tourism draws and/or assets that are deemed to generate future tourism activity.
Come learn what you can do to secure funding for your event!