ABERDEEN, Wash. - An Aberdeen man received burns yesterday from an accident that's unbelievable enough it has it's own snopes page. Exploding water. You may have seen the email warning about using a Microwave to heat water, only to have it explode in a burst of energy when picked up. The Food and Drug Administration warns that it requires near perfect conditions, if water is heated in a clean cup and super heating has occurred, the slightest disturbance can cause the explosion. Apparently that's what happened Sunday afternoon in Aberdeen, the Fire Department reports the local man suffered only first degree burns and was treated at the Police Department after he walked there from his downtown home.