These Warnings are in effect for Grays Harbor County - Flood Watch for the Chehalis & Satsop , a High Surf Advisory and a High Wind Warning will be in effect until Midnight.
The Moclips River is over Rt 109/Moclips Hwy at this time!
1) The Satsop River will return to flood level @ 10pm Thurs night (34 feet) It is expected to crest at 35.39 feet @ 4am Friday. Minimal flooding is forecasted.
2) The Chehalis River will reach flood level (21 feet) @ 4pm Friday and is expected to crest at 21.53 feet at 4am on Saturday.
3) The Wynoochee River is not an issue at this time.
4) Be aware of minor flooding issues with water over some roadways.
5) There is a HIGH SURF ADVISORY in effect. Seas are expected to reach 20-25 feet which will bring dangerous surf conditions at the beaches including erosion and longer surf runs. Be extremely aware of the waves! DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK TO THE SEA!
6) Grays Harbor County Public Works Road Crews are working to open roads that were closed due to fallen trees and water over the road. They will be monitoring all roads during the upcoming weather event.