Tuning around on the radio dial...
• KSWW "Sunny" 102.1 FM Adult Contemporary
Home of Rhys Davis in the morning
• KJET "105 7 The Jet" Adult Contemporary
Johnny Manson's Morning Madhouse at 5am
• KANY "Bigfoot" 93 7" FM The Harbor's New Country
Big D and Bubba
• KBKW NewsTalk 1450 AM - More Live talk than any other station in Grays Harbor. The only place to hear CoffeeTalk with Doug McDowell
• KLSY "The Quake" - The Return of Real Classic Rock - Broadcasting from somewhere off the Washington Coast
• 106.5 KAHS, the Aberdeen High School radio station, now has live programming with AHS students...give 'em a listen!
• KXRO 1320 AM News Talk
• KXXK 95.3 FM Country
• KDUX 104.7 FM Classic Rock
• KWOK 1490 AM SportsTalk
Low Power FM Stations
A new low-power non-commercial radio service was recently authorized by the FCC to provide local programming to limited geographic areas, normally a 3-4 mile radius. Low Power FM stations in this area include:
• 89.1 FM KXPB-LP Pacific Beach (Pacific Beach Food Bank)
• 89.5 FM KYAO-LP Ocean Shores Oldies
• 91.3 FM KOSW-LP Ocean Shores (City of Ocean Shores)
• 94.3 FM KAYO-LP Aberdeen Hound Dog Rock'n'Roll
• 98.5 FM KGHO-LP Hoquiam Oldies
• 105.5 FM KQHS-LP Amanda Park
• 106.5 FM KAHS-LP Aberdeen (Abderdeen School District) "The KAHS" Alternative
Low Power FM stations are limited to 100 watts and cannot accept advertising, but can support operations with fund-raiser and "underwriting" announcements, similar to the way Channel 9 KCTS raises funds.