ABERDEEN, Wash. - Make your reservations as soon as possible for the Aberdeen Revitalization Movement's (ARM) and the City of Aberdeen's 4th Annual Aberdeen Community Leadership Dinner on Thursday, October 3rd at the Aberdeen Museum of History. Doors open at 5:30 PM and O'Brien's Catering begins serving a roast beef dinner at 6 PM. (A vegetarian entree is available for those who request it.) Those being honored are listed below.
- Lifetime - Bonnie Giron, Wiitamaki Jewelers
- Non-Profit - Jim Daly, Executive Director of Grays Harbor Community Foundation
- Business - Jeff Farmer, Owner of Domino's Pizza
- Government - Brian Little, Chair of the Aberdeen Planning Commission
- Volunteer - Gregory Johnson, Gregorian Group
- Education - Chuck Veloni, Aberdeen High School Teacher
- Youth - Erika Nelson, Aberdeen High School Student
- Youth - Griffin Hood, Aberdeen High School Student
- ARM President's Award - Mery Swanson
If you want to attend, please email Jeff Cook at email@example.com with the names of those attending, which honoree table they want to sit at, and if any of those attending prefer a roasted vegetable entree instead of roast beef.
The cost is $25 per person with checks made payable to ARM and mailed to PO Box 1593, Aberdeen, WA 98520. Please email Jeff AND mail checks before Thursday, September 26th so that John O'Brien and ARM have enough time to plan for the dinner.