Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
House Fire in Aberdeen Displaces Family, Pets
Posted by David Havilandon December 14, 2011 at 7:30 pm (800 social interactions)
Aberdeen, WA -An unattended pan is believed to be the cause of a kitchen fire that sent one woman to the hospital yesterday. Fire Chief Dave Carlberg said from the scene "we do know that were called for a kitchen fire. We have one woman we transported to Community Hospital for smoke inhalation."
Two dogs and two birds inside the home died from smoke inhalation. A Third dog wasn't breathing when pulled from the home and revived by fireman at the scene and, family tells us, may not make it. The 63 year old woman's daughter tells us she is doing ok this morning, and was kept at Community Hospital overnight for observation.