Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
Carbon Monoxide Poisons Five in Aberdeen
Posted by David Havilandon December 2, 2011 at 6:00 am (634 social interactions)
ABERDEEN, Wash. - A family of five on West 2nd street had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after Captain Mark Dulin tells us extremely high levels of CO were found in a house that was running a generator in the basement. The entire family was taken to Community Hospital. Dulin said the call was immediately upgraded to a Hazardous Materials call just before midnight tonight after the CO levels were detected.