Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Aberdeen
Posted by David Havilandon November 30, 2011 at 4:20 am (612 social interactions)
ABERDEEN, Wash. - Two residence had to be transported to Community Hospital yesterday when firefighters found them at a home in the 200 block of King street suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Captain Dave Golding with the Aberdeen Fire Department tells us the occupants stated they were running a generator indoors because they did not have power to the home.