Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
House Fire Lesson: Space Heaters Need Space
Posted by David Havilandon October 31, 2011 at 8:20 am (379 social interactions)
HOQUIAM, Wash. - A small bathroom fire in the 900 block of Washington avenue in Hoquiam yesterday was caused by an electric heater with items too close. Captain David Joy tells us the fire could have been far worse and reminds listeners to take care of heaters, make sure they are not placed near flamables. Joy said yesterday's fire just before 7am was contained to a bathroom in the rear of the building, no injuries were reported.