Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
Hoquiam Neighbors Help Evacuate During Fire
Posted by David Havilandon May 11, 2011 at 8:54 am (472 social interactions)
HOQUIAM, Wash. - Neighbors helped an older Hoquiam man out of his home while he awaited fire response yesterday morning. The Fire Department reports a possible cause of the laundry room fire around 10am could be a faulty natural gas valve near a water heater pilot light. No one was injured and the investigation continues. Estimated damages to the home in the 200 block of Emerson were around 50 thousand dollars.