Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
Bay Center Housefire Started by Gasoline, Accident
Posted by kbkwon March 24, 2011 at 5:15 am (656 social interactions)
BAY CENTER, Wash. - Attempting to start a fire with gasoline was the cause of a blaze that destroyed a Bay Center home, and injured the juvenile involved Tuesday afternoon. The Raymond Fire Department assisted Fire District 6 with the response to the fully involved home around 4:30 Tuesday, The Pacific County Sheriff's Department tells us the sole occupant suffered non-life threatening injuries, the home was destroyed.