Subscribe to KBKW, and stay informed from your inbox.
Kitchen Fire Displaces Aberdeen Family
Posted by David Havilandon February 25, 2011 at 7:36 am (592 social interactions)
ABERDEEN, Wash. - An Aberdeen Family returned home to find black smoke filling their house yesterday evening. The Aberdeen Fire Department was called to the 100 block of West Marion just before 6pm to find a kitchen fire had spread to the attic area causing around 50 thousand dollars in damages. No one was injured, or even home, when the fire began, The fire department tells KBKW it appears food had been left cooking when the family went out. The fire displaces one mother and three children from the South Aberdeen Home.