A Hit and Run driver was reported early this morning at speeds of over 70 miles per hour between Hoquiam and Aberdeen. He was picked up after attempting to ditch his car near the Aberdeen Animal Shelter.
Hoquiam Sgt. Mitchel tells us it started just after 1 this morning, when a silver car struck a parked car in the 2700 block of Cherry street. A witness followed the car and reported it, until they were outrun on Simpson.
Mitchel said Hoquiam and Aberdeen police found him walking on State street a short time later. The 32 year old Aberdeen man was arrested for DUI and Hit and Run, his vehicle was severely damaged.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project