December 10, 2013 KBKW News
WSDOT: Drivers should check conditions and slow down
Know before you go:
- Check traffic, road temperatures and highway cameras across the state.
- Find out what’s happening in the Puget Sound region.
- Call 511. WSDOT’s driver information phone line provides real-time traffic, incident and closure information. Out-of-state callers can dial 1-800-695-ROAD (7623). TTY users can call 1-800-833-6388.
- Sign up for email updates and social media tools such as Facebook.
- Follow traveler information on Twitter @wsdot, @wsdot_traffic, @wsdot_passes, @wsdot_tacoma, @SnoqualmiePass.
Hyperlinks within the release:
- WSDOT blog: http://wsdotblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-ice-and-snow-take-it-slow.html
- Washington State Traveler Information: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic.
- Washington Road Temperatures: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/Roadtemps/default.aspx
- Washington State Traffic Cameras: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/Cameras/default.aspx
- What’s Happening Now in the Puget Sound Area: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/construction/pugetsound/today.htm
- WSDOT’s social media tools: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/inform