No injuries from South Aberdeen kitchen fire

ABERDEEN, Wash. – No injuries reported from a small kitchen fire this morning on the south side of Aberdeen in the 300 block of Scott Street. Chief Tom Hubbard said from the scene “It appears to be a cooking fire, just looking from the outside it looks like we were able to contain it to the kitchen. They’re looking for extension into the attic right now but we don’t know what was cooking – whether it was unattended, but it appears it started in the kitchen on the stove.
Two Aberdeen, and one Hoquiam truck responded just after 8 this morning, a couple blocks of Scott street are closed off to keep their fire hoses safe, no injuries were reported.
Share on Tumblr