South Bend, Washington – AmeriCorps Member Kirsten Harvill, in coordination with the Pacific County Emergency Management Agency (PCEMA), is organizing a disaster preparedness supply drive for low income families throughout Pacific County. Items will be collected from January 7th to February 8th.
Items that can be donated include:
- Bottles of water, water filters
- Non-perishable food items
- Battery powered or hand cranked radio
- Flashlights, glow sticks
- First aid supplies: bandages, gauze, etc.
- Dust masks
- Garbage bags
- Basic tools
- Space blankets
Other supplies that may be useful in a disaster are welcome too.
Items can be donated at any of the following locations:
- Everybody’s, Raymond
- Pioneer Grocery, South Bend
- Jack’s Country Store, Ocean Park
- Dennis Company, Raymond
- Dennis Company, Long Beach
Donations will be put together in kits for low income families in Pacific County.
If you’d like more information about the project, or would like to have a donation bin at your business, please contact PCEMA AmeriCorps Member Kirsten Harvill at 360-875-9409 or [email protected].