Employers may also receive advertisements from private vendors that sell these and other government posters. L&I does not charge for additional copies of the posters.
The major changes in the posters include:
Notice to Employees – If a Job Injury Occurs (Document/Ordering No. F242-191-909)
- · Information added on L&I’s new medical provider network.
- · New ways to file a Report of Accident including online and by phone.
For self-insured businesses:
Notice to Employees – Self-Insurance (Document/Ordering No. F207-037-909)
- · Information added on the new medical provider network.
- · Types of qualified health-care providers listed.
- · Deadlines for filing claims provided.
Job Safety and Health Law (Document/Ordering No. F416-081-909)
- · New requirement that employers fix cited serious hazards during appeal or request a “stay” of abatement when they file an appeal.
- · How workers can file a discrimination complaint if they believe their rights under the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act have been violated.
Your Rights as a Worker in Washington State (Document/Ordering No. F700-074-909)
- · How victims of human trafficking can get help.
- · Some poster content rewritten for clarity.