Advisors for each group may be asked to comment on written material throughout the year. Advisors serve for a term of two years and can be reappointed. Appointments become effective Oct. 1, 2012. Current members are encouraged to reapply.
Advisors do not receive direct compensation for their work.
Any group or individual can nominate a candidate to one or both advisory groups. Self-nominations are also accepted. Nominees do not need to be affiliated with an organized group. Nominations must include the following information:
- The nominee’s name, address and telephone number.
- The advisory group for which the nomination is made (Willapa Bay, Grays Harbor).
- The nominee’s affiliations, if any.
- The name, address and telephone number of any organization submitting a nomination.
- Experience, including the type of experience, and any species or areas of interest, as well as references.
Nominations to the Willapa Bay Salmon and Grays Harbor Salmon advisory groups must be received by Aug. 31, 2012. Nominations may be submitted to Barbara McClellan, by mail: 48 Devonshire Road, Montesano, WA, 98563; or email at email@example.com. More information is available by contacting Barbara McClellan at (360) 249-1213.