Hoquiam Paramedics Douse Smoker Fire

HOQUIAM, Wash. – A Hoquiam ambulance crew returning from the hospital spotted smoke and found a burning food smoker at a home in the 400 block of Chenault.
Paramedic Clay Farrer (Far) tells us his ambulance was pulling into the driveway as the fire was being dispatched. Far said the residents were not home, but a 6 foot propane-based smoker was stuffed with Salmon and burning in the driveway. Paramedics used a garden hose to douse the flames before they spread to the home Sunday afternoon.

Share on Tumblr