Newstalk KBKW

Carbon Monoxide Poisons Five in Aberdeen

ABERDEEN, Wash. – A family of five on West 2nd street had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after Captain Mark Dulin tells us extremely high levels of CO were found in a house that was running a generator in the basement. The entire family was taken to Community Hospital. Dulin said the call was immediately upgraded to a Hazardous Materials call just before midnight tonight after the CO levels were detected.

Comments are closed.