Newstalk KBKW

Anal Remedy Not Recommended, But Worked For One

ABERDEEN, Wash. – Ice cube suppositories helped friends revive an Aberdeen man suffering from an apparent Heroin overdose this morning. The Aberdeen Fire Department transported the man to Community Hospital after friends called 911 around 1 o’clock when he became unable to breathe and passed out at a home in the 900 block of Cushing street. First responders said friends were able to revive the man before they arrived by shocking his system with ice cubes in his rectum. The Aberdeen Fire Department does not recommend the old street remedy for overdose victims, but in this case it apparently worked.

Comments are closed.