Newstalk KBKW

Flaming Window Planter Dowsed

Bookmark and Share

ABERDEEN, Wash. – Responders quickly dowsed a small fire yesterday evening that could have been worse. Just after 8:30 a flaming window planter was reported in the 800 block of Oak street in Aberdeen, eye witnesses reported a fire department aid car responded first, using a handheld extinguisher to put the planter out. Arriving crews removed the window and tore into the wall where the fire was beginning to take root. No one was home at the time, damages were estimated at around $1,000, the cause of the fire was listed as improper disposal of a cigarette.

Comments are closed.