From 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, July 11, crews will close the right lane of eastbound State Route 8 from milepost 4 to milepost 10.5 while they rehabilitate and pave various sections of roadway. The lane closure will reduce eastbound SR 8 to one lane from about two miles west of McCleary to the Grays Harbor/Thurston County line.
In addition, speeds will be reduced to 35 mph during the final mile of the 6.5-mile lane closure.
Drivers can expect delays and should give themselves extra time to reach their destinations.
Next week’s paving schedule:
From 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, July 15-18, crews will close the right lane of SR 8 in 2-mile increments from milepost 4 to 10.5. In those 2-mile increments, speed limits will be reduced to 35 mph.
May 22, 2015
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project