UPDATE: Power has been restored to approximately 50 customers in the Lake Shore Road area of Lake Quinault, after a car v pole accident caused an early-morning outage at about 2:30 a.m.
Crews are reporting that a car accident on the South Shore Road in Quinault has resulted in a broken pole and an outage affecting approximately 50 customers in that area. Customers can expect an extended outage that may go well into mid-morning while additional crews respond to the area to make repairs.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project