A 29 year old Aberdeen woman was injured Saturday evening when she apparently fell asleep at the wheel before her suburban drifted off of 109 about 8 miles North of Hoquiam near Powell Road.
The Washington State Patrol reports her GMC Yukon was towed from the scene, it apparently drove down a 10-foot embankment, then rolled and came to rest upside down in the Southbound ditch.
she was transported to Community Hospital with undisclosed injuries, charges may be pending.
- Grays Harbor PUD lineman returns home after contact with electrical lines
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May