ABERDEEN, Wash. – The city of Aberdeen selected a bidder on the Duffy Street Storm Water Basin Project, Councilwoman Kathy Hoder told the council yesterday "We had seven people bid, and the lowest bidder was went to Bagnel Trucking Inc. and the bid was for thirty one thousand, eighty two dollars."
Bids ranged from 31 to 90 thousand dollars, the storm water detention and pumping system at the end of Duffy street will help relieve west end flooding. The project will be funded by a combination of funds from the current stormwater budget, and operating reserves, as well as the current waste water construction fund budget.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project