Home / Grays Harbor PUD / KBKW News / Grays Harbor PUD Restores Power to 175 Customers in the Ocean Shores and Oyhut Area
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Power was restored at 9:04pm to about 175 Grays Harbor PUD customers in the Ocean Shores and Oyhut area impacted by an outage earlier Tuesday, September 8. A downed power line on Ocean Shores Boulevard was the cause of the outage.
The outage occurred at about 6:40pm (Tuesday, September 8, 2009).
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project