HOQUIAM, Wash. – The Hoquiam Farmers Market is bursting with business and we need more products to offer the steady stream of customers!
Specifically, we are in need of fresh local eggs, a candy maker, flowers, and locally grown produce. Other local craft and food items are also in great demand. If you have a home-produced specialty or hobby that you would like to market, we are interested in talking with you!
Last week I had to tell customers that we were sold out of fresh eggs- please, if you raise chickens and have extra eggs, we can sell them for you. Contact Barbara at the market ph. 538-9747 or at home, 532-3235.
May 22, 2015
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project