Jesse Freeman from Sherwood, Oregon, Josh Jones from Tigard, Oregon, Doug Scott from Sandy, Oregon and Dennis Krohling from Vancouver, WA.
The Sportsman Cars from Banks and St. Helen’s will be very similar to the old Super Stocks from the late 90’s, these will be full bodied fiberglass cars that will feature 2000 and later body styles.
In conjunction with the fair a fair/race combo ticket will be available. The front gate for the races will open at 4:30 pm on Saturday Night, with racing to start at 7:00 pm.
For more information please go to www.graysharborracewayway.com or call the Raceway office at (360) 482-4374.
May 22, 2015
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project