According to a Washington State Patrol (WSP) report, a Volvo in which the three teenagers were riding failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Josh Wilson Road and Farm To Market Road. Their car then collided with Lee’s vehicle, a state-issued Ford F-150 truck. WSP investigators found no evidence that drugs or alcohol were factors in this crash.
Lee, a retired Washington State Patrol sergeant who has been employed with WDFW for seven years, was on duty at the time of the accident. He is listed in satisfactory condition at Harborview.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project