Help WSDOT Signal Crews Get Bicycles and Motorcycles Moving

Bicyclists or motorcyclists can contact WSDOT regarding vehicle-activated traffic signals on the state highway system on the web at:, or in writing at
Ombudsman P. O. Box 47327
Olympia, WA 98504-7327
Please note your specific location.

WSDOT maintains signals located on the state highway system.  If you have questions about traffic signals on city streets, or county roads, contact the local municipality.

For more information on WSDOT's Traffic Signal Operations, visit


News Director of Jodesha Broadcasting since October 2007. Dave Haviland moved to Grays Harbor in 1979 and graduated from Aberdeen High School in 1993.