Customers within the planned outage area are advised to protect sensitive electronic equipment such as computers, televisions, and microwaves by unplugging those items and leaving them disconnected until the power is fully restored. In addition, customers are advised that the length of the outage (five and a half hours) is an estimate and power could be restored at any time. It is not safe to make repairs to your electrical system without having the power disconnected.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project