At this point officers believe that suspects from the gold-colored car had attempted a drug transaction with the driver of the van, and at some point pepper-sprayed him. The driver of the van backed up abruptly hitting the red vehicle which had pulled into the parking lot, the driver then attempted to pull forward fast, running into the fence which seperates the Jack in the Box, and Les Schwab parking lots.
One man from the gold vehicle fled on foot and was apprehended about 4 block away by a Grays Harbor County officer, the 28 year old aberdeen resident in custody for suspicion of robbery the driver of the van, a 23 year old aberdeen resident, is in custody for driving on a suspended license.
- Grays Harbor PUD lineman returns home after contact with electrical lines
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May