The Grays Harbor County Public Health and Social Services Department, is partnering with Hoquiam Riverfest in a walk around the bridges this Saturday, July 11 from 9-10 a.m. Check in at the Public Health table on 8th and Levee Street and then enjoy a 1.4 mile walk around the Riverside and Simpson Avenue bridge loop. This is not a race and it is free of charge, so bring the family and the dogs and enjoy the fresh air. Show your support for a healthy lifestyle and encourage someone you know to join you in this adventure. Hope to see you there – this Saturday, July 11 from 9-10 a.m.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project