The Arc of Grays Harbor asks for your patience in the next couple of weeks while they get moved and settled into their new location at 523 W. First St, Aberdeen. The office will be closed from May 27th to June 3rd. They hope to be up and running on June 3rd.
Other Cancellations include:
- No donation pick-up appointments from May 20th through June 3rd.
- I CAN Club is cancelled for May 28th. The next activity will be posted at the new location or you can call the office after June 3rd for information.
- June 20th-Parent Discussion Group and Autism Class is cancelled and will resume July 18.
June Schedule of events:
- June 1st—2nd— Special Olympics State Games
- June 19-21—Ellensburg Community “Let’s Get Connected” Conference. The Arc staff will be attending the conference, but there will be someone in the office to take phone calls.