Eligible applicants/entities for the GH Grant Program must be located within Grays Harbor County and be:
1) Established non-profit 501(c) 3 & (c) 6 organizations
2) City, County or Other Government Agencies (Excluding those who collect their own 3% funds)
3) Tourism Related Facilities and Operations of Grays Harbor County
Eligible Expenditure Includes:
1) Multi-media (newspaper, magazine, TV & radio)
2) Design & print of posters, flyers, brochures & banners
3) Other event specific promotional materials
4) Internet advertising
5) Those elements specific to the event that are viewed as an attractant to potential tourists
a. Example: Entertainment, Educational Speakers
6) Those elements specific to an event deemed necessary to support the infrastructure and/or operation of the activity and accommodate the public health and safety needs of potential tourists.
a. Example: Sani-Cans
7) Permanent signage related to Tourism draws and/or assets that are deemed to generate future tourism activity.
Come learn what you can do to secure funding for your event!