Part 1 Part 2
HOQUIAM – Preparation for a four-month paving project on sections of US 101 and SR 109 begins next week.
From 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday through Friday, June 1 – 5, drivers should expect intermittent, temporary lane closures and delays on US 101(known locally as Sumner Avenue, Riverside Avenue and Lincoln Street).
The closures allow crews to set signs, stage equipment and adjust utilities in advance of 10 miles of paving work that starts later this month.
- Aberdeen standoff ends in arrest, body remains on scene as investigation continues
- Aberdeen standoff on Oak street after police find body on porch
- Olympia lawmakers looking at levy reform to help fund schools
- Ericka Manwell named Aberdeen Rotary Club Student of the Month for May
- Sen. Murray, Army Corps, and Port of Grays Harbor gather to celebrate Grays Harbor Channel Deepening Project