Family Friend Saves Family’s Life

HOQUIAM, Wash. – The friend of a Hoquiam family may have saved 5 lives last night after noticing they were suffering from Carbon Monoxide poisoning around 10:30 and calling 911. The Hoquiam Fire Department tells us the power was disconnected to a home in the 200 block of Garfield, and the family inside was running a generator in the basement for about 12 hours Sunday before a visiting friend noticed, and called for help. All five family members were transported with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning symptoms, one was later transferred to Virginia Mason.

Comments

SHARE
News Director of Jodesha Broadcasting since October 2007. Dave Haviland moved to Grays Harbor in 1979 and graduated from Aberdeen High School in 1993.